Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    

WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

magda59
Egypt

WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cry Can anyone help and tell me why my contribution about CELTA doesn �t appear.It �s written coming soon .WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?
HELP PLEASE??????

12 Nov 2011      

stexstme
France

... I can see it : http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=587984#thetop
Err, I think ...
Coming soon means : coming not right now. ( I guess it takes some time, ...)
Going .... Gone! Ouch.Ouch
Big smile

12 Nov 2011     

fotfot
Tunisia

The same problem as youCry

12 Nov 2011     

Mariethe House
France

have a look here, at Victor �s advice:
http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=31379

Edit JUST REFRESH THE PAGE SEVERAL TIMES AND THE PREVIEW WILL APPEAR on your printable page!!!!

WE CAN SEE IT! JUST YOU can�t ! REFRESH REFRESH REFRESH!!!! Smile

12 Nov 2011     

stexstme
France

The preview has been available for ...a long time. This IS ridiculous.
Where�s Ed ???

12 Nov 2011     

magda59
Egypt

Thanks a lot Adorable.BUT the problem is still How can anyone choose something unseen.I reuploaded it but the problem is still.Any way it is very useful as I think.

12 Nov 2011     

stexstme
France

Dear Magda,
Please read the forum posts : I think there are many people - just like you - who cannot see the preview of their ws. There have been lots of messages on the Message Board - as a zero-pointer, I do not log in very often, but, I think people should really search the forum....
I know about the pbs people have been experiencing these days ...
i �m using Internet Explorer, & I can see your ws.
If I may, ... ( = I will!Evil Smile), the title of your post struck me ...)
Why ??!!!!
Why are kids starving in so many countries - even mine!
Why are people suffering - when we could all share ??
Why are diseases spreading - when we know we have the medicine ??
But ... Why ...can �t I see my ws ? ... Don �t be so desperate, please, It �s ONLY a ws.
After all. ;-)))
Sending you lots of love,
Sylv �

12 Nov 2011     

evgenija_kuka
Macedonia

To Adorable: LIKE :)

12 Nov 2011     

zailda
Brazil

Hi!

I agree that everyone should search the forum so we�ll get much less messages on the same topic, but it has been this way and I fear it�ll be the same way for good. Why I can�t get my points? What software do you use to prepare your (gorgeous) worksheets? How can I download worksheets? These and other questions will be always present on the forum, even if we find them disturbing.

We�re doomed to read the same thing repeated many times not only on this forum but on every forum we visit. Why can�t people search before asking? Because there are too many threads, newbies sometimes have problems searching before they get used to the site. And because it�s easier and faster � and people prefer to save their time, even when they seem to be wasting ours�

BTW, I deeply disagree about the importance of the thread. We, human beings, have different levels of worry at different times. I know how important it is to save children from starvation, but there�s nothing I can do right now. Or I can do something but not exactly at this moment. Or I can choose to do it later. Or I can just ignore it. Or I can think that since there are plenty of people taking care of this important matter right now, and no one but me to fix the problem of my worksheet, I have to take care of it or nobody will.

I learned the hard way that things really important for me or for the humanity as a whole don�t deserve a single second of thoughts for someone else; or that something I may not consider as worthy of a second thought is a case of life and death to someone.

Whenever taking part in a community we should let our mind open not only to share but also to learn and understand the differences.

13 Nov 2011     

s.lefevre
Brazil

Hi
I agree completly with Zailda. I �m not a new member and I wouldn �t know how to search and read old posts on the forum. Every time, someone ask for specific sites, I get my lists and post them. It takes as much time as to say: Search the forum or giving a link.

13 Nov 2011     

magda59
Egypt

Thanks for all of you.I �ll make it short.I don �t visit the site everydayor even everyweek.So how can I know that others faced the same problem and it was dealt with.

13 Nov 2011