Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > Worksheets stolen from my blog    

Worksheets stolen from my blog

Hannie
Portugal

Worksheets stolen from my blog

Dear everybody,
I �ve been noticing that many of my original worksheets I �ve been posting on my blog (www.teaching-frenzy.blogspot.com) have been uploaded here by other users. I �ve reported some of them, but as it really has been more than once I would like to remind new users to read ESLprintables rules carefully. I �m sorry to bother those who did nothing wrong but I just wanted to share this...

All the best,
Hannie

14 Nov 2011      

tulpen25
Netherlands

It �s not nice that people steal other �s work but I think this has happened to many of us. Last week I noticed 2 different users had uploaded worksheets I had uploaded to this site. I think all we can really do is report them.

14 Nov 2011     

stuartallen77
China

Hi Hannie,

Yes, its really bad that others try to get credit for other teachers � work. I �ll keep an eye out for you! 

By the way, I �ve just checked out your blog and you should get a big pat on the back for that! Its a great resource tool for teachers and learners; a big thumbs up, Hannie! Great work!

Stuart Smile

15 Nov 2011     

Hannie
Portugal

Thank you so much for your support!

15 Nov 2011