Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > Penpals wanted    

Penpals wanted

patt29
France

Penpals wanted

I �m an English teacher in Brittany in France and I �m looking for penpals for my 9th year pupils (they are 13-14 years old).
We could send you emails about different topics like everyday �s life, customs, leisure activities, food...........
I �m looking forwards to hearing from you soon

18 Nov 2011      

[email protected]
Philippines

Hi, I am an English Teacher here in Philippines, would you mind to consider me as one of your friends? I like to gain more friends from different places abroad.. Thanks

19 Nov 2011     

Olmi5
Russian Federation

I �m an English teacher from Russia. My 12 year old pupils would be glad to have new friends.

19 Nov 2011     

akvillina
Iran

Hello
I am an English teacher  from Iran
I would be glad to be your friend .If you consider me as one of them.
thanks

21 Nov 2011     

prettycare00
Thailand

Hello, I am an English Teacher from Thailand. It would be glad for my pupils (13-14 years old) having penpals. We are interested in this project.
Thanks

25 Nov 2011     

tounsi
Tunisia

Hi! I �m a Tunisian English-language teacher. I �m interested in this penpal project. I teach students aged between 13 and 15 years old. They are beginners. Regards

25 Nov 2011