Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > new forum category?    

new forum category?

Damielle
Argentina

new forum category?

Victor,
I know that you are around the site. Is it possible to open a new forum category so we can write about our cultural issues and write recipes of our traditional food?

This was an issue that was discussed on the forum yesterday. http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=3132

I think that it would be a good idea to have a separate section, what do you think?

Again, and again,

Victor

28 Dec 2008      

blizzard1
Denmark

I just had a look at the link from yesterday�s forum concerning cultural issues, recipes and so on. It�s a great idea. Pls count me in.
As you just mentioned, it would be useful to have a separate section just intended for this purpose. Having a section just for this will among other things avoid cluttering the forum.

28 Dec 2008     

spring
Turkey

Yeap yeap yeap....Thumbs Up
The ones who doesn�t know anything about cooking like me will love this idea.
I have been making practice and getting better..
So I am ready to share my recipes(but you can think for a whileLOL) and try yours... 

28 Dec 2008     

Nebal
Lebanon

Hello friends,

Hey Spring ,I missed you!!!!!!

Yesterday I shared in this discussion and I think sharing our recipes is great!!

Thnx Damielle for presenting the idea again. I support you and all lovers of cooking.

Plzzzzzzzzzzzzz Victor, will you make this dream come true????!!!!!!

Hug

Big Hugs

nebal

28 Dec 2008