Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Tomorrow....    

Tomorrow....

Damielle
Argentina

My best advice is try to keep calm. One tip (you may find it useful): close your eyes and concentrate on the area between your eyes (area of the third eye), Then say Ommmmm, twice or three times. You need to feel some vibration inside. Then you�ll feel quite relaxed. I have just learnt thet tip in my pilates class and seen that it works quite well under stressful circusntances or before falling asleep.

and

28 Dec 2008     

blizzard1
Denmark

Hello miameto

Happy birthday tomorrow. I really hope you get the job tomorrow.  I�ll  be sending you my positive energy. I admire your positive attitude of doing something constructive like your lovely wss in spite of being unemployed.
Good luck tomorrow!!
ClapThumbs Up

28 Dec 2008     

frenchfrog
France

My advice would be ... Don�t forget to breathe (especially breathe in)! I know this sounds silly but it really helped me a lot when I took one of the most difficult oral exams in France. Show your motivation and how professional you are!

28 Dec 2008     

meuge
Argentina

Here are my predictions for tomorrow....Geek 

You will do fantastic in your oral exam...! As cheezel said, if you put all the passion showed in your worksheets, you cannot fail in the examination! And you will surely have a great birthday!
All the best for tomorrow! You have a whole community praying for that!

Happy birthday!!! (in advance!)

Regards
M. EugeniaHug

28 Dec 2008     

GIOVANNI
Canada

Happy Birthday and I know tomorrow will be a success for you, it shows in your contributions.  We will be thinking about you tomorrow.   With your passion in your work and  all the positive thinking you needn�t worry, you will succeed tomorrow.   

28 Dec 2008     

sedefg�l
Turkey

Hi miameto!

I wondered in which university you will have an oral exam? I wish you will get the job. I will pray for that.

Good luck for tomorrow! also Happy birthday!

28 Dec 2008     

maayyaa
Slovenia

Happy Birthday and the best of luck tomorrow!!! I don�t have any special tips apart from trust in yourself and your skills! This is what I have done in an interview and I got the placement! I  still beleive that the key to success is faith in yourself! And it also helps if you are passionate about your work, which I believe you are, especially cos you have taken time to create all the wonderful worksheets to share with us!

28 Dec 2008     

Im Lety
Mexico

Happy Birthday and good luck buddy!!! ClapThumbs Up

28 Dec 2008     

AnnaW
France

Happy Birthday Miameto!Star
Big smileI�ll keep my fingers crossed for you tomorrow, although I�m sure you�ll impress them! You�re a motivated and enthusiastic teacher, so make them feel how passionnate and involved you are!
And as Frenchfrog said, breathe, breathe, breathe... and free your mind from pressure and stress (easily said than done, I know Confused ). 

All our thoughts are with you!
And thank you so much for your great contributions!

Hugs from France!

28 Dec 2008     

< Previous   1    2