Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > One of my ppt has been reported.     

One of my ppt has been reported.

Marimar S.
Spain

One of my ppt has been reported.

It �s published in this website: http://www.wikispaces.com. It �s so unfair because that �s not true, in fact it �s them who have taken my presentation.  And I think this page can have more contributions from eslprintables. Keep an eye!

23 Nov 2011      

Lina Ladybird
Germany

I �m very sorry for you being falsely accused of having copied your PPT when in fact that website you mentioned above stole your work... Unfortunately, it �s not always possible to avoid this kind of mistake, because the reporting user and the moderators are not supposed to know everything! ;-))

I suggest that you report this problem to Victor; in case your PPT is removed, he will be able to restore it after having checked your claim.

23 Nov 2011     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

:-((((

Jayho has just kindly made me aware of the following:

What this member neglected to state publicly were the two printables that she had copied word for word from the Internet (from ESL sites).

I had had the opportunity to check for myself in the moderators � page, and not only the two wss mentioned above were removed but also some more. Subsequently, Victor cancelled this member �s account.

I feel sooo betrayed.

24 Nov 2011