Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Help, kind friends, please!! - on Literature     

Help, kind friends, please!! - on Literature

khapitu
Chile

Help, kind friends, please!! - on Literature

Dear Friends: I ´m finishing a course I took, and in one of the subject I have to do and analysis about Shakespeare ´s Coemdy. I know that some of you enjoy this topic. so If any of you help me It ´ll be great. I ´m really collapsing with this. I accept ideas and guidelines.
 Thank in advance
 These are the questions:

1)   What are the features that define comedy? How these establish a clear distinction with Tragedy? (5 points)

2)   What does present comedy lack from the original conception of it? How? How can you perceive it? (5 points)

3)   Mention three (3) doubles or parallel situations, settings or characters in A Midsummer Night𠏋 Dream and Much Ado about Nothing. Explain why they help in the development of 𡤧omic� situations.

4)   Which of the two plays studied is considered a real Comedy and which of them not? Give support

5)   How the following quotes determine and summarize the themes of each play? Explain

a)   Lord, what fools these mortals be!  (Puck, scene ii, A Midsummer Night𠏋 Dream )

b)   If we can do this, then Cupid is no longer an archer; his glory shall be ours, for we are the only love-gods. (Don Pedro, scene I, Much Ado about Nothing)

8 Dec 2011      

ascincoquinas
Portugal

hI!

try these:

good luck!

8 Dec 2011