Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > holidays in London    

holidays in London

lourdess
Peru

holidays in London

HI everybody I �m currently in London on holidays till January 22nd and I �m thinking about taking up a two Weeks course. I �ve been teaching primary school sts so I �d be grateful if any teacher could recommend me a college or school. Thanks if you can also recommend me some places to would be great as this country is not only beautiful but enormous :)blue

10 Dec 2011      

juliag
Japan

Don �t know about any colleges for language courses, but have you visited the museums and sights in London itself? Stonehenge? The Cotswolds? Stratford Upon Avon? to mention just a few. Why don �t you go to a good travel agents and ask for some leaflets on places to go. They could even help you book into coach tours/ help you with the train and tube schedules etc.

10 Dec 2011     

LILIAAMALIA
Greece

Have a great vacation in London!!The International House might have classes of interest to you.

10 Dec 2011