Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Docx allowed?, Regular Verbs Category?    

Docx allowed?, Regular Verbs Category?

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

i just hope victor will consider it this time... we need to catch up with tecnology!  i do like to save my ws as docx... i havent been sharing my work lately because i have a pen drive with my docx and another with the same ws but as doc so i can share them here but since it got full i havent  been able to upload them here.  i do this because i dont like to save any documents in my cpu so it wont slower it down.anyway it would be great not to have to save the same doc twice. if victor decides to do this i will definetly update all my work here to upload them as docx... maybe if we do this it would also save space in the server.

11 Dec 2011     

doubledecker
Finland

@ Redbull, to me, there �s something even older than 2003 microsoft office it is microsoft office itself!
I �m a great fan of open sources and I adopted Open Office Suite when it was created a few years ago : it �s a gret tool that allows you to open virtually nay type of doc file, it works as microsoft except that it is for free!!! yeah!!!

that �s what i use to create all my WS, I just have to remember to choose the correct format when i click on "save as", almost 10 different formats are supported!!!

give it a try pals, you won �t regret it ;)
http://download.openoffice.org/

BTW, I really find this sentence "Moravc I don �t think we are going to get the teachers who stay in the 2003 Microsoft word format to change they are like very old people who are stuck in their old ways." quite rude... to me it�s not a question of being stuck in old ways, it�s more a question of refraining from over-consuming...

cheers
peggy

14 Dec 2011     

< Previous   1    2