Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Christmas: The beginning of something new -Merry Christmas to you and your family    

Christmas: The beginning of something new -Merry Christmas to you and your family

magherinis
Italy

Christmas: The beginning of something new -Merry Christmas to you and your family

18 Dec 2011      

ascincoquinas
Portugal

Hi magherinis!
What a lovely picture! I wish you a wonderful Christmas to you and your loved ones!
May God Bless you all!Thumbs Up

18 Dec 2011     

anaisabel001
Spain

Beautiful picture!Thank you for sharing it!
to you and your loved ones!!!

19 Dec 2011     

grixo
Spain

SEASON �S GREETINGS!!!!! 
Lovely picture and interesting text-

19 Dec 2011     

isabelle99
Monaco

I don �t want to spoil this moment of joy but I am a bit ill at ease with this post because if it hadn �t been christian, it would have been accused of being mere propaganda and would have incur some members � wrath.... 

19 Dec 2011     

Mr Jazz
France

Quite right, Isabelle... �Lovely picture � as long as you �re a believer, I suppose.

19 Dec 2011     

teresasimoes
Portugal

Thank you!
Merry Christmas to you and you dearest ones!
May Jesus help us build a better world!

19 Dec 2011     

magherinis
Italy

Sorry , I don �t agree with you. First of all as far as the picture is concerned we are talking about Lorenzo Lotto one of the most famous Italian painters of the Renaissance period, this is a masterpiece of art! The Baby Jesus holding the sheep �s face in his  hands is known all over  the world ; secondly we can �t forget that the reason for which we celebrate Christmas is the birth of Jesus (and this is a mere fact even for those who don �t believe). Thirdly I don �t think that  the Pope and Giussani (the founder of a Catholic movement) speaking about Christmas mean propaganda: who can speak about Christmas better than them? Nobody wants to convince anybody, if you don �t believe or don �t agree what �s the matter!? We are all free and sensible people. However I can �t help wishing a "costant stream of novelty in our lives". Merry Christmas again. Simona

19 Dec 2011