Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > I couldn ´t find my account!!    

I couldn ´t find my account!!

fotfot
Tunisia

I couldn ´t find my account!!

Good morming to every body, nearly 6 months ago I got a message to inform me that my account has been deleted for breaking the rules of the website , I lost all my points!! and I created a new one , today while looking for WS I meet my old contributions and my old username, I can see my old account !!??? was it  deleted or no? can I use it again?? ty for your help.

20 Dec 2011      

victor
Spain

Hello,

please tell me which is your old username.

20 Dec 2011     

fotfot
Tunisia

hi victor, my old username is faten77

20 Dec 2011     

Jayho
Australia

It looks like it wasn �t deleted.  Did you try logging into it?

20 Dec 2011     

victor
Spain

Hello,

If I sent you that message, it was a terrible error, because that account is not deleted and there is no reason to do it.
I �m very, very sorry for this error. Of course, you can use your old account. If you don �t remember your old password, you can get it here:
(You have to enter the email that you used to register your old account)

Remember that you can only have one account in eslprintables. If you want, I can add your worksheets and points to your old account, or the old ones to your new account.

20 Dec 2011     

fotfot
Tunisia

No problem Victor, please add my old points to my new account because I want to keep the new one and thank you in advance , good evening...

20 Dec 2011