Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Help me, please! I need any material about zoo animal.    

Help me, please! I need any material about zoo animal.

Noelica
Spain

Help me, please! I need any material about zoo animal.

Hi!!!

I have to make a lesson plan about zoo animals (what they look like, what they eat, what they can/can�t do, where they live...) for 9-10 year old children. I need any resources: songs, videos, flashcards, worksheets. Can you help me, please?

Thank you very much!

26 Sep 2008      

shaikharashid
Qatar

theres a song you will find on youtube

(we are going o the zoo )

you can change the lyrics to your lesson

26 Sep 2008     

Colie
United States

http://www.sandiegozoo.org/education/index.html

Hi Noelica:

This is a link to the San Diego Zoo website...it may have some resources for you. �I am not sure what you are looking for exactly but, it may be a start.

Good luck!

26 Sep 2008     

readingaol
Portugal

I have some worksheets from other sites. E mail me if you want and I will send you some. I also work with children and I always teach wild animals; They love it;

26 Sep 2008     

VeraM
Portugal

Go to www.mes-english.com if you need flashcards.

26 Sep 2008     

Jorgelinaac
Argentina

Hi, on this site, I have one ws about zoo animals, perhaps too simple, but you can have a look at it. It contains the pictures and a blank next to it to fill in with the animals� names.
As regards songs, you can use... Five little monkeys jumping on the bed....Sally the camel....
Kisses

26 Sep 2008     

s.lefevre
Brazil

I have some worksheets about zoo animals, you can contact me, if you want me to send them. On this site there are many pictures and worksheets available. Have a look.

26 Sep 2008     

Mishuna
Argentina

You should use The monkey dance by the wiggles...it�s reaaaaaaally fun and children love it!!

27 Sep 2008