Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Snapshot Preintermediate, ideas for teaching tags    

Snapshot Preintermediate, ideas for teaching tags

vanyiimo
Romania

Snapshot Preintermediate, ideas for teaching tags

Would you give me some advice/ideas how to present question tags or the lesson "You �re Nicola, aren �t you?"?
I will have an "open lesson"(with some of my colleagues invited) and I need your help how to make it more interesting but simple at the same time.

Thank you in advance.

29 Dec 2011      

moravc
Czech Republic

cards with names of your students, jobs, countries, hobbies, plans - redistribute - students ask their neighbours - You �re Tom, aren �t you? You are from France, aren �t you? You are a singer, aren �t you? You like swimming, don �t you? You will watch Tv tonight, won �t you?
Funny things allowed - cannibal, Carribean island, eating, travel to Europe...
Students can make their own cards!

Good luck! Hope it helps!

29 Dec 2011     

lagringa
Argentina

what about the police questioning someone who is suspected of having committed a crime, his alibi? Hugs Lagringa

29 Dec 2011     

vanyiimo
Romania

Many thanks to everyone!

29 Dec 2011