Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Need help - PODCASTING project    

Need help - PODCASTING project

Montypython
France

Need help - PODCASTING project

Dear friends,

I �ve launched a project with one of my classes including regularly posting podcasts on the Net.
We �re using Podbean to publish the podcasts.
The students are about 15-16 years old & are doing their best to provide interesting content.

Here are the 1st 2 assignments:
http://mystudents.podbean.com/

They would love to get comments.

Could you comment on 1 or 2 of them and share the link with your students for them to leave comments too, please?

That would be absolutely fabulous!

They will be graded on their podcats but also on their answers to your comments.

Thanks so much for your help!:)

Best regards,

& HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!! :)

Marie.

PS: you need to download the podcasts to listen to them.

PPS: Could you add your country when you add a comment please? THANKS!!!!!!!!!! :)

30 Dec 2011      

starrr
Brazil

your blog to post comments is not working,. Iam trying and trying and not succed on it.. check your blog please and repair the errors. I would love to participate and comment. but your blog system does not permitt.. see what I am trying to send there. I send it to u what I am trying and trying to post there..without luck!

"Hello guys, thanks for posting this discussion about different aspects of new technologies. My students and I would love to get the AUDIO FILES IN MP3 and the SCRIPTS of the dialogs u did. Then we can pass to them the dialogs and they will listen to it and will work with the grammar poins into it! if u are kind enough to produce the scripts in a word document and send me the audio files in MP3 we will be very thankfulll! thanks a lot and continue with this good work.. CONGRATS!

MY E-MAIL IS

[email protected]

SEND ME THE FILES AND I WILL BE GLAD TO CONTRIBUTE WITH SOMETHING U NEED. JUST ASK ME..

HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!

[email protected]"

30 Dec 2011     

Montypython
France

Hi dear Starr,

There �s indeed a problem: I cannot listen to the files if I click on the usual button.
But you can listen to the files if you download them (click on the download button).

I am afraid I don �t have the scripts but I can try & ask the students when we go back to school in January.

To comment, you need to click the "0 comment" (or more if there are comments) button & it should work. I managed earlier.
& you can do it only for 1 file at a time.
just below each post.

Thanks again for your help! :)

marie

30 Dec 2011     

starrr
Brazil

THANKS DEAR maRIE, MY STUDENTS AND I WILL WAIT FOR IT ANXIOUSLY..ENTER IN CONTACT SOON AS POSSIBLE. i LIKE TO USE GENUINE PODCASTS WITH MY STUDENTS.. BUYT THEY ALWAYS NEED THE SCRIPTS TO TRAINING THE READING AND PRONUNCIATION AND MORE ABOUT GRAMMAR TOPICS IN THE DIALOGS.. SO A SCRIPT IS ALWAYS USEFUL. WAIT FOR IT..THANKS FOR THE NICE IDEA..I LOVE PODCASTS..AND SO MY STUDENTS LOVE IT ALL TOO..THEY LEARN A LOT WITH THEM.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS FOR YOU AND YOUR LOVED ONES..! PLEASE KEEP DOING THE GOOD WORK.! I WILL TRY TO POST MY COMMENTS LATER. FOR NOW NOTHING IS WORKIGN I THE LINK U POSTED HERE.. MAYBE THE SYTEM IS BAD NOW AND I WILL TRY IT LATER OR TOMORROW. I AM GLAD TO HELP!

HUGS  

starrr ;-)

ps: SORRY BY THE CAPS LOCK on...this computer here is a mess.. lol ;-)

30 Dec 2011     

Montypython
France

Thanks a lot!!!!!!:)

30 Dec 2011     

wysiwyg
France

You can �t download the files either, unluckily........I �ve been trying several times, but you can �t download the mp3 from the site...too bad!

31 Dec 2011     

Montypython
France

Hi dear friend,

Yes you can (at least I can & several people have managed).
You need to click on the download word, it �s green & to the right.
not on the icons but on the word.

there are about 28 podcasts, 2 per group.

THANKS again so much for posting comments & for trying so hard!!!!!!

They will be delighted when I tell them after the holidays!!!!!!!:)

Huge hugs,
Marie

31 Dec 2011     

starrr
Brazil

I did the downloading of almost all of them. But there is a MP3 file that does not permit the downloading please check it:

here the name of it - DOWNLOADING  the second one I guess in ur blog..

http://mystudents.podbean.com/2011/12/30/downloading/

it does not show the dialog box to SAVE IT in our computer..and keep opening windows only but not the downloading option. We can only listen to it online but we can not download it atleastfor now..maybe soon??

I wait to have it here or in my e-mailbox.

thanks a lot for this great project. I will use it with my students too and make them practice reading, writing, pronunciation and more..

Have a nice time there Marie! Hapy holidays!

31 Dec 2011     

starrr
Brazil

Hello again dear Marie, I am glad the problem to download the audio files was solved. Now I got to download the audio file without any problems Thanks for helping me in this... Have a nice day! hugs starrr ;-)

31 Dec 2011