Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > THANK YOU!    

THANK YOU!

Mar0919
Mexico

THANK YOU!

Dear friends...... Besides wishing you all a Happy New Year, I �d like to express my thanks to you all.

You might think it �s silly, but I feel very happy to have reached my first 1,000 points! Yes, I know most of you have many, many more points, thousands and thousands, but the truth is I haven �t been able to contribute as much as I �d like, or visit the site as often as I �d like. I �m always running short on time, and working like mad.

But a couple of days ago, taking advantage of the few days of Xmas break I have, I logged in, and thought to myself: wouldn �t it be great to end this year reaching my first 1,000 points??? So, I made a very simple worksheet, since I was working on my lesson plans, and while I was doing the activity for my kids, I thought, why not? Let �s upload this veeeeeery simple exercise and see what happens!

And...... I made it!!!! Yay!!!! :D

I do want to make very clear I AM NOT ADVERTISING...... I �m just expressing my thanks to each and everyone of you, because I have learned so much here, I have benefited so much from your wonderful worksheets, have made my classes much more attractive due to the activities I download here..... so all I have to say is: GRACIAS!!!

Love,

Mar

31 Dec 2011      

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Congrats, Mars

I thought you were a member with tons of points - your work, here in the forum, shows how much your work is a great value , for all of us. Congrats, good job

Happy New Year , Hug

Linda

31 Dec 2011     

Mar0919
Mexico

Thank you, Linda! Hug

31 Dec 2011     

maryse pey�
France

Hi my friend,

You are a very Special Teacher full of Great Ideas ! You greatly deserve your points and you are absolutely right to think of You !

I know that when I am doing my wss the 1st to enjoy them is me ! Because I can look for pictures, ideas, read some books and ... then I play building my file as a child would make a sandcastle or a snowman...

You are child-minded enough to put creativity and imagination in your work ! And more than that to go on believing in your job and your students !

Keep on your good work dear Mar !

Plenty plenty plenty of hugs !

Maryse.

31 Dec 2011     

anaisabel001
Spain

Hi Mar,
Congratulations!
Thanks for being such a great member of this site. Happy New Year!Hug

31 Dec 2011     

Mar0919
Mexico

Thank you, dearest Marys� and Ana!!! Such lovely people like all the members here are what make this site addictive!!!

Hug

31 Dec 2011     

pilarmham
Spain

Dear Mar

It �s so nice to "see" you! 1,000 points??? You deserve one thousand hugs, no less! I do hope there �s someone intelligent enough near you to give them to you today.

31 Dec 2011     

moravc
Czech Republic

Dear Mar,
One thousand grateful teachers means 500,000 happy faces of students using your worksheets.
You have made many people happy! Isn �t it wonderful?

Very Happy New Year to you and your kids!

31 Dec 2011     

Mar0919
Mexico

Dearest Moravc, what a sweet thing to say!!! Thank you!!!  Big smile

31 Dec 2011