Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Pictures to put in our worksheets    

Pictures to put in our worksheets

phnhu76
Vietnam

Pictures to put in our worksheets

Dear All,

I think that how lucky I am to come across this great website. I have uploaded some worksheets and downloaded many of yours. I like all of your worksheets and wish to have enough points to download all.

I admire you all and am wondering how you have pictures to put in your worksheets to make them so attractive. Can you please share your experience with me? Because I have some ideas for my future worksheets but I do not know how to make them as brilliant as yours.

Thank you very much.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

N.Nhu

30 Dec 2008      

frenchfrog
France

Hi, N.Nhu!

This post will help you a lot, I think: http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=748 (Elisabete gave a HUGE list of useful links! Thumbs UpClap)

Frenchfrog

30 Dec 2008     

jecika
Serbia

Just in case you need more help with creating worksheets ... follow this link and you will find a few great tutorials contributed by members of eslprintables

http://www.eslprintables.com/buscador/buscar.asp?nivel=any&age=0&tipo=any&contents=tutorial&B1=Search#thetop

Good Luck Thumbs Up

30 Dec 2008     

aliabellaaj
Tunisia

i like this forum very much and i m very glad to be a new menber of this community. i know that we are all here for the same purpose which is the benefit of our students and the message we convey through our job
wish you all a happy new year

30 Dec 2008     

veronika74
Hungary

Dear N.Nhu,

You can find lots of useful, nice and funny pictures here: www.clipart. com

Best wishes
Veronika

30 Dec 2008     

phnhu76
Vietnam

Dear Veronika,
Your website is great but needs payingCry.

31 Dec 2008     

phnhu76
Vietnam

Dear all,

Thank  you all for your websites. I will spend time on them to get usefull pictures.

N.Nhu

31 Dec 2008