Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Updating older worksheets    

Updating older worksheets

GIOVANNI
Canada

Updating older worksheets

I have an older worksheet which I would like to revamp.  I searched under FAQ and forum search for the procedures on doing this but couldn�t find anything.  I know I have seen a post for this once before.  Should I delete the old worksheet, or update a newer version.  The worksheet I created was created quite a while ago.  I know I will lose my points by doing this, but I would like to know which is the best method.  Thanks for your help.

30 Dec 2008      

Tere-arg
Argentina

You can do it easily without losing points:

Go to "My printables" on the home page and from there to the worksheet you want to modify.

Below the worksheet you will see the options:

Author options:
Update this printable
(Send a new document if you want to make corrections)
Edit printable information (title, description, level, contents...)

Delete this printable

Cheers! Smile

30 Dec 2008     

GIOVANNI
Canada

Thanks Tere: I have used this method before, but what I was looking for was to have it shown as a recent printable.  If I just update the printable I think it will remain as an older printable and not be shown as a new printable.    Are we allowed to take an oder printable and send it in as a newer one, if we delete the old one?

30 Dec 2008     

Damielle
Argentina

Be carful Giovanini, because someone has recently posted that had lost all the points. We think that she deleted the ws in order to  update later. You only have to choose the option "update" and your ws will be replaced.

30 Dec 2008     

s.lefevre
Brazil

Hi, if you want to see your worksheet as a recent one because you modified it, you have to delete the old one and loose the points. Then you can upload the modified one.

30 Dec 2008     

GIOVANNI
Canada

Thanks Sylvia, that�s the information I was looking for.  Happy New Year. 

30 Dec 2008     

mena22
Portugal

That makes 2 of us! Thank you S�lvia! Happy New Year! :))

31 Dec 2008