Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > I want to feel less lonely...    

I want to feel less lonely...

manonski (f)
Canada

Wow, I �m speechless by the outpour of love on this community. There is a reason why I turn to this page on a daily basis. Your words and thoughts are uplifting and takes the word "sharing" to a whole different level.

@Mar, I really hope that each messages you  received today help you alleviate the pain you are going through right now. May you find strength and comfort in the virtual hugs you are getting from all of us. Tell your children that I wish them well and you are all in my prayers.

Please take time to take care of yourself! xx

11 Jan 2012     

eltconsultancy
Mexico

Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal. Lo siento mucho, si necesitas un oido estoy a un mail de distancia.

11 Jan 2012     

mariec
Spain

I�m so sorry to hear about your loss,I know it must be a terrible time for you and your children. Try always to remermber the good times and that in itself will ease the pain a little.

My sincere thoughts and prayers are with you,

HUGS.

Mariec

11 Jan 2012     

tech_teacher
Bahamas

May the peace that passeth all understanding be with you and your family. There is hope. Be strong... keep strong... you are not alone.

11 Jan 2012     

Jayho
Australia

Dear Marvellous Mar

Although it�s difficult today to see beyond the sorrow,May looking back in memory help comfort you tomorrow.~Author Unknown

Thinking of you at this sad time

Jayho

11 Jan 2012     

juliag
Japan

Dearest Mar,

I �m so very sorry to hear about your loss. Just because someone is not a part of our everyday lives any more of course does not mean that we won �t feel a terrible sadness when they are suddenly taken from us. I know it can be very hard when you live in another country to your family, putting you far from your usual support network. Don �t be afraid to ask your friends nearby for their help as you have asked us, your virtual friends. Surround yourself with the love of your friends and your children, talk to us on the forum or in PMs whenever you want to, if you feel you need to go and visit your family in the US with your children. Do whatever you need to do to deal with this grief, whether that be taking a few days off work, crying, talking with your friends here online and there at home, going to the funeral...

As others have said, I �m sure not only our messages but also the thought of your children will help you to get through this. This will be a shock for them, too, and they will need your guidance more than ever in the days to come. Knowing the warm and compassionate and wise person you are, I know you will be able to give it to them.

I �m thinking of you and your children and sending you lots of love from this corner of the world.
Julia

11 Jan 2012     

Redbull
Thailand

1. Hi Mar,
    Just wanted to let you know how very sorry I was to hear about the loss of your X Husband.
    I will keep you and your entire family in my thoughts and prayers today and the days ahead And Please let us know how your doing. (Distance) We hold you close in our Prayers. Please stay in touch.

Just remember that life must still go on and you always have your friends here at on this website xxxx.

GOD BLESS AND REDBULL WILL ALWAYS GIVE YOU WINGS YOU KNOW Wink.

11 Jan 2012     

elsnert
Russian Federation

It takes time to realize that your life and life of your children go on. take care of yourself. Let your mind be in peace.

11 Jan 2012     

douglas
United States

Stay positive Mar!  You are a wonderful person that is making a difference in the world. When I get to feeling like that I try to start with finding just one little thing that makes me happy and then slowly add more and more of them.

Life would be no fun if it didn �t have both ups and downs.

One more suggestion: go someplace where you are around (active/positive) people.  You may not feel like doing it, but it is important that you do.

"Buck-up little camper"

Douglas

11 Jan 2012     

joy2bill
Australia

They say that it is times like this that you find your true friends. Well, Mar you �ve found them with the ESL Printables family. It �s amazing to see so much love! All the best as you go through this!
Love from down under
Joy

11 Jan 2012     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    Next >