Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Gaza under attack    

Gaza under attack

Victoria-Ladybug
Israel

I just wanted to say tamim that I share her feelings about people being bombed- wherever they are - but I do not want people to bring such difficult topics here.. because you see only one site!
And that�s not fair!!!
 let�s keep this site out of politcal and religious issues!

No Israelian,Hamas wants this war.

The town of   Sderot Question   is populated by approximately 20,000  Israeli citizens. 

During the past seven years, more than 8,000 rockets have targeted the town, launched from Palestinian terrorist cells in Gaza.
 "Every single street, road, family� has experienced a rocket slam nearby. It�s horrifying!
Look at the map of Sderot and you will realize  everything. It shows the targeted town,the places where rockets fell down during seven years. And Israel tried and tried again and again to sign an agreement with Hamas.
 But they didn�t want peace! 

Since October 2000, the city has been hit by missiles by Hamas and Islamic Jihad.
Using homemade missles called �Qassam rockets� the terrorists are successfully killing more and more innocent civilians as the days go by.

Tell me what other country would allow that kind of aggression against its civilians??? QuestionQuestionQuestion

It is really makes me sad,  but you can�t only see one side. It�s just not fair.

31 Dec 2008     

MissMelissa12
Peru

I understand the concern and frustration to see all these bad things happening. I think it affected to the whole world. I live way too far from there but things like those I don�t wish to anybody.

Althought, I think this is not the right webpage to talk about this issue here since the forums were created for teachers to talk about TEACHING RELATED TOPICS.

I�d suggest everybody to calm down, give a prayer for those people in both sides and give the best of us in every single thing we do...

LOVE AND PEACE FOR ALL THE TEACHERS, STUDENTS, THEIR FAMILIES AND PEOPLE IN GENERAL, no matter where they  are from... GOD BLESS YOU IN 2009 EVEN MORE.

ON A SIDE NOTE: Dont get me wrong, I just get even more frustrated and sadder to see my fellow teachers attacking to each other. I hope they don�t show that to their pupils. You know as teachers we should be neutral, no matter what.

31 Dec 2008     

Safroot
Egypt

Hey Victoria

You showed us the map of fireworks in Sedrout but you didn�t tell us how many killed people in this week or lat month or last year

i would tell you isreal killed in three days 350 people and more than 1000 injured people  including chlidren, civilians ,women ,policemen , hospitals,colleges , moques and students at school . isreal put Gaza in a big prison. No  food, no electricity , no medince. Then you ask them to stop firirng their rockets which are considered with isralean weapons fireworks.  
Here are the real photo in Gaza not just a map of fireworks:

31 Dec 2008     

Safroot
Egypt

You can check this also
http://english.aljazeera.net/Services/Gallery/Default.aspx?GalleryID=20081230205139561931

31 Dec 2008     

alien boy
Japan

Read the following post, please

http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=3227

You are all breaking my heart... Broken Heart...  seriously

31 Dec 2008     

< Previous   1    2