Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Movie Reviews    

Movie Reviews

paddyofarrell
Ireland

Movie Reviews

Hi everyone, I �m looking for any websites that has up to date movie reviews that might be suitable for good intermediate students. While I can find lots of reviews on the web, they �re nearly unsuitable for learners. Does anyone have any suggestions of simple, short movie review websites?

10 Jan 2012      

vicvieira
Portugal

Hi Paddy Farrell!

There is a website that might be of interest to your students. Take a look at http://simplemoviereview.com/ and see if it is what you were looking for.

Hope it �s useful.

Victor Vieira

10 Jan 2012     

colibrita
United Kingdom

I LOVE the Four Word Film Review (well, you did want short! ; )

Whether it would be suitable for your students I don �t know, (the language can be a bit shall we say, saucy!) perhaps not, but have a look anyway, it �s great fun.

10 Jan 2012     

MarionG
Netherlands

IMDB  Internet movie data base) it is my reference point for movies, it has reviews written by users besides runtime, rating, pg rating casts etc. etc. etc.
Maybe it is useful for you.

10 Jan 2012     

paddyofarrell
Ireland

Thanks everyone for your replies - they �re all very useful! Well, the Four Word Film Review isn �t actually useful, but it is great! Thanks again!

11 Jan 2012