Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > New Grammarman comic now online    

New Grammarman comic now online

boydegg
Thailand

New Grammarman comic now online

Hi Teachers

I �ve just added a new comic to my site. �Citadel of Snakes � is a 10 page adventure and a follow up story to �The Hole �.

The comic has a series of puzzles for the reader to solve, so it will hopefully be an engaging reading experience for students.

Hope you enjoy it. Stay vigilante, because bad grammar is EVERYWHERE!

Brian

18 Jan 2012      

zoemorosini
United States

Thanks for sharing.  However, you might recommend we stay "vigilant," meaning watchful, not "vigilante."  A vigilante is a person who takes revenge on others in a violent fashion, as payback for a perceived wrong, insult or hurt.  I don �t think Grammarman is promoting such activities, is he?

Yours,
Zoe Morosini

18 Jan 2012     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Couldn �t that misspelling have been made on purpose:) Don �t you see some connection with bad grammar, Zoe?
Wink
Sophia

18 Jan 2012     

boydegg
Thailand

Zoe! That �s exactly what I �m talking about!

I was so intent on stressing the importance of being on the alert - that I misspelled vigilant.

Well spotted! We need more people like you in Verbo City :)

18 Jan 2012