Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > are you okay???    

are you okay???

Turkey

are you okay???

someone has been reporting my materials for a long time. i don �t know he/she has been doing it on purpose or not. by the way, they are still available on this website, i have no worry about it. but i am getting angry:I i have just wanted to share it with you. 

IT´S ENDED...

6 Feb 2012      

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Well,
I �ve just had a look and I don �t know why are you surprised. There are some rules to obey and if you upload a powerpoint with pictures only, there is a legitimate reason for removal. Nothing more, nothing less.Wink

6 Feb 2012     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi June, 2004

This one will not be available for long. Pictures don �t make a resource, this is but clipart, so, my opinion, this one will be deleted. About the others, the ones still available, don �t know and don �t have the time to check up. Michaela is right, this one is only clipart, so that �s the reason. Keep cool, no hunting, no witches around, just people doing their duties - checking and reporting what is not suitable according to theis site �s rules.

�nice day
Linda

6 Feb 2012     

maryse pey�
France

I think the purpose of this site is to share documents WRITTEN in English. You can add pictures of course. But no need to speak a foreign language to watch pictures... Don �t you agree ?

Now think of the documents you usually download. Do you download wss with EXERCISES or only pictures ?

The rules are the same for ALL the members. You must accept these rules as a member you are, mustn�t you ?

Now I think the best way for you is to add some exercises with your pictures and your ws will be ok if the work is YOURS, of course.

Have a very good night.

Maryse.

7 Feb 2012     

ascincoquinas
Portugal

hi there! Try to read the rules again and check if they follow these rules:

Contributions:

• You can get points by uploading printables, powerpoints, or online exercises.

• Your contributions must be 100% in English language.

• Your contributions must be your own creations. You can use free images from cliparts or other free sources. You can also use images that you have subscribed to and paid for.

• You can �t publish any document including pictures or contents taken from iclipart.com, since it �s against their terms of use.

• Worksheets containing watermarked cliparts are not allowed and will be removed from now on.

• Please, don �t use pictures taken from other ESL websites or books, even if you add your own exercises.

• If you have a worksheet that you didn �t make yourself (borrowed from a colleague teacher, for example) don �t send it. It might be taken from a website or book, and your account could be banned on account of it.

• You can use texts from other websites or books in your worksheets if you add your own exercises or activities (For example, reading comprehension questions, etc). Please don �t take texts from other ESL websites or books, it would be unfair.

• If your worksheet is just a reading text, it will only be accepted if the text is written by you.

• It is acceptable to take a text from other sources (not ESL websites or ESL books) and add your own exercises or activities, but you are not allowed to take an exercise from another source and add more exercises of your own. All the exercises must be yours.

• You can use songs (traditional or modern) but make sure that you add your own exercises or activities. If your worksheet consists of just the song with a beautiful decoration, it will be considered a copy, since the content is not yours. Of course, if you write your own song, it will be gladly accepted, even if you don �t add any exercises.

• Worksheets consisting just of lists (such as "Phrasal verbs list" or "Irregular verbs list") are allowed, although they are not recommended because everybody can find them in other websites for free. Of course, they are not allowed if you have copied them from another source.

• You are not allowed to send the same worksheet twice.

• Answer keys are highly appreciated, but they must be included in the same document as the original worksheet, not uploaded as a different one.

• There will be two special categories: templates and tutorials. No points will be needed to download them (new users are the ones that might need them most). The generous members who upload contributions for these categories will get no points from them.

• You are allowed to use templates from the "templates page" to make your own contributions, but it is not allowed to use other members � worksheet as templates.

• If you want to contribute with templates or tutorials, just upload your printable or powerpoint and choose the category "Other printables > templates" or "Other printables > tutorials". Remember that you �ll get no points from them.

• If you want to send a colour and a BW version of the same worksheet, they have to be in the same document.

• In the past, members were permitted to send the colour and the BW versions in different documents. Those worksheets will not be removed, but members are no longer allowed to do so.

• Single flashcards (a document with a single picture) are not allowed. There must be at least four flashcards in the same document for it to be considered a flashcard set and be accepted. In the past we had many flashcards uploaded separately, and they will not be removed, but it is not allowed anymore.  

7 Feb 2012     

Turkey

i have been using this website for almost three years. i know what to do and not to do. i wish we could have a different section to which we can send our materials without gaining points. To make others understand or interpret some materials correctly, i want to show them.  

7 Feb 2012     

maryse pey�
France

Why don �t you create your own website with your own rules ? This way you will be able to share and upload all your wss as you like.

You will not feel deceived or disillusioned, neither betrayed. And you will be able to accept, to choose the members as you like.

Have a very good day.

Maryse.

7 Feb 2012