Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > My worksheet is still waiting for the preview!    

My worksheet is still waiting for the preview!

Nuria08
Spain

My worksheet is still waiting for the preview!

Hi friends, I uploaded a worksheet last night and then I realized the letter font I had used in one of the activities wasn �t OK, so I uploaded it again five minutes later. 
A few minutes ago I went to recent contributions and I noticed that my worksheet is the only one waiting for its preview. People have been downloading it anyway, so I wonder if others can see its preview, but I can �t. Such a mystery...
Well, my question is, Can you see the preview of http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=615068#thetop? 
If you can �t, what should I do?

Thanks in advance!

Nuria

7 Feb 2012      

mada_1
Spain

Hi Nuria,
I can see the preview of your worksheet. Try pressing F5 button, this should help.
Have a nice day.

Mada

7 Feb 2012     

Nuria08
Spain

Thanks Mada, it doesn �t work with F5, but I tried "cut and paste" and I could finally see it in the Word page. Computer mysteries! 

Cheers!

7 Feb 2012