Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Does anybody need a comenius partner from Turkey    

Does anybody need a comenius partner from Turkey

dostumm
Turkey

Does anybody need a comenius partner from Turkey

Hello,
I �m not sure whether it �s the right place to share it here, if not apologies from the beginning.I have a problem.My colleagues and the directorate at my school( a primary& and secondary school in Bursa,Turkey, with 1500 students aged between 7-14) has great expectations and they are so willing to carry out a Comenius project(which offers funding for pupil exchanges for European schools) this year. Last year one of the partners resigned at the last minute and it was a big disappointment. Now we have two options; either 
-we should find at least 3 partner schools for the ready project
- or we should change the topic and the whole project and prepare a bilateral one.(in this option only one partner will be enough.)
or a third option- we will join a ready group-that �s the best one.
Since 21st Feb is the deadline, we must hurry up and find faster ways to communicate such as live chats on facebook,msn or skype.
If anyone is interested, please contact me at [email protected] and do not hesitate to ask me further questios.
good evening/day
Hasan ALKAMIŞ

16 Feb 2012