Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > hi    

hi

angelamoreyra
Argentina

hi

hi,I have a doubt. some time ago I delated some worksheets (my own printables) because I thought they were not useful and they were the first worksheets I made.Today  there is one of those worksheets on the recent contibutions ,it is mine but I don �t know how to prove it,at first I recognize that I made simple and awful worksheets,then I learnt from you how to improve them.I don �t know if I report it or not.I often receive private messages asking me for worksheets and I help them,but when I saw this worksheet I thought why ? if it is mine .Sorry for this

18 Feb 2012      

mena22
Portugal

Hi dear angela! I would report it and say exactly what you �ve just told us here in the forum. I �m sure some of us will remember your worksheet.

Have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs,
mena

18 Feb 2012     

tech_teacher
Bahamas

I agree with Mena but before that I would PM the member, requesting that they remove the ws from circulation. If he /she doesn �t then report it. 

18 Feb 2012     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi Angela

Report it, in a court we have to give evidence and prove, here, I want to believe that a simple trustful word from a known member is enough. Values, your word is something I can value. If you say so, I accept.

I wouldn �t pm anyone - I fight with my kids, telling them they can �t, they shouldn �t cheat - it �s the least we can ask a teacher.

Hugs

Linda

18 Feb 2012     

elsnert
Russian Federation

By the way lately I see many worksheets which I �ve already seen here. Unfortunately I can �t find those I �ve seen before on our site and report them but I think it �s unfaire to steel. I agree with all of you. We are here for a long and remember a lot of interesting ws and even use them. It �s not pleasant to see them again signed by another person.

19 Feb 2012     

lancieboy
Israel

report it fast and tell that person that if they carry on they will be deleted from the database immediately

19 Feb 2012     

juliag
Japan

Hi there Angela,

I agree with the others, you are perfectly within your rights to either contact the person who uploaded it and ask them to remove it or to report it, whichever course of action you prefer.

I �m sure as Olinda says your word will be good enough and you may even find that your name is in the properties, too.

Good luck!
Hugs
Julia

19 Feb 2012