Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Problems updating some worksheets    

Problems updating some worksheets

lili27
Spain

Problems updating some worksheets

Is anybody having problems with the uploads?? I don �t know why but I �m having some problems updating some of my worksheets these past days, the administration system sent me some private messages telling me that there were some kind of a problem with my uploads that they will revise them in a few days and asking me not to upload them again but last week I was waiting for more than 6 days and my contribution was stuck and no news from the web master so I have decided to delete the documents and I updated them again but the same error was given to me . The odd thing is that only happens with some word documents. I �ve tried to "save as" with another name but the same problem. Is anybody having the same problem? Only for knowing if it �s a problem of mine or it �s just a web sever error!! Thanks :)  

22 Feb 2012