Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > stolen worksheet category in forum....    

stolen worksheet category in forum....

cheezels
New Zealand

stolen worksheet category in forum....

I didn�t think that it would show on the main forum page when you used the stolen worksheet category. hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I thought the stolen category was specifically made so that the "stolen or copied or scanned links" could be notified here and you could choose to check it... not that it would pop up on the front page of the forum.

sorry to be a wet blanket on new years day!

1 Jan 2009      

alien boy
Japan

How was the barbie? Great, I hope!

I think the trick might be to choose the correct thread for the post to be logged under - when I check the stolen category I don�t see any posts listed.

Maybe I�ll try a test & see what happens....

Cheers, ab

p.s. Just tried it they way it should work.... something�s not right in the state of Denmark... it doesn�t list under the topic, just under �message board�.

I thought you may just have been hungover & couldn�t read your screen or keyboard...

This looks like a job for Super Victor!!!!!

1 Jan 2009     

cheezels
New Zealand

BBQ was yummie!!!! I am trying to convince Mr Swedish to go round two tonight... :-)

1 Jan 2009     

meuge
Argentina

Hey! Happy New Year!
I had a BBQ too !! It was great!

The stolen category is shown in the main page between the MAKE SUGGESTIONS,REPORT ERRORS and the ASK FOR HELP  options.
But then when you enter the eslforum is no longer there...
Am I right? Or did I make too many toasts last night?Embarrassed

M. Eugenia

1 Jan 2009     

cheezels
New Zealand

It is there but when you choose it when you are writing a post it still appears on the main page of the forum... and if you go back to the stolen contributions section no threads will be listed there... must be a little bug in the system :-)

1 Jan 2009