Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > Active Board    

Active Board

htunde
Hungary

Active Board

Those of you who use the whiteboard (active board) might be interested. I �ve recently uploaded two of my boardgames -previously uploaded here in ppts- (topics: 5 tenses review and Present Simple) using Activinspire software to Promethean Planet. You can dowload it free from
And of course a lot of valuable material can be found there from other authors too.
Have fun!

2 Mar 2012      

helena2009
Hungary

Thank you T�nde!

Do they work with  Clever boards or Smart boards?

H.

2 Mar 2012     

67Englishteacher
France

thank you very much!

I �m just getting started with ActivInspire so I �m sure your contributions will be helpful and inspire more ideas. I have a few at the back of my head but I need to get more familiar with the software first to see how to go about creating.

I �ve visited the prometheanplanet site before but it seems I �m not good at finding resources. May I ask which keywords you use or even which menu you go to in order to find interesting contributions?

thanks a lot again, and have a nice day

2 Mar 2012     

htunde
Hungary

Hi Helena,

Sorry, bur I don �t know if this software works with clever or smart board. At our school we have only the active boards.

Dear 67Englishteacher.

I think you use the recourses browser works pretty much the same as any other, with the exception that you can narrow your search by adding extra information, like age group, country etc. If you just write the topic games, all kind of game including Maths in Spanish or Geography in German will come giving the total result of several hundred.

3 Mar 2012     

helena2009
Hungary

Dear T�nde,

I think that Clever board and Smart board are the  types/branches/brands of active boards.

In my school we have Clever Boards but now I am not working, so I cannot try your program. This was the reason of my question.

H.

3 Mar 2012