Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Bingo sofware    

Bingo sofware

lina70
France

Bingo sofware

I need a bingo game to teach irregular verbs for past simple.Does someone know a free bingo creator sofware?

3 Jan 2009      

Damielle
Argentina

what about the worksheets here:

Here you have one software:

3 Jan 2009     

lina70
France

Thanks Dear Damielle .The trouble is that I have a list of irregular verbs which my students have to know and i think it will be better to create a game according to their level with the irregular verbs they have to learnCry

3 Jan 2009     

frenchfrog
France

http://www.teach-nology.com/web_tools/materials/bingo/
http://www.dltk-cards.com/bingo/ (> see "Blank" at the bottom: design your own bingo cards)

3 Jan 2009     

lina70
France

Thank you frog but you have to register and a fee is needed.Am I right Dear?

3 Jan 2009     

frenchfrog
France

No, they are free! Try them!

3 Jan 2009     

lina70
France

Do you have a  template Dear?

3 Jan 2009     

lina70
France

Ok frog Dear Thanks a lot everybody  Problem solved!!

3 Jan 2009     

atsitab
Portugal

Just make a card with six or nine squares and fill in the verbs you have taught your students.
There are also more games you can do with your students besides Bingo.  For example, I always put them in a line, when the class begins or when the class ends, and ask them a verb (I say the infinitive and they must say the past tense of it). If they say it right, they can come in (or get out), if they don�t, they must go to the end of the line.  They just love this game!
Another thing I do is to write the infinitive of verbs in small pieces of paper (one in each), fold the papers and put them in a bag.  The students take one and have to read it aloud, then they must say the past tense of it. If they say it right, I give them a small candy. 
These are just to tips.  They work with my students.  Hope they work with yours too!

Good luck!

Ana

3 Jan 2009     

lina70
France

Oh great atsitab I am going to try these as I�ve built my lesson plan on games to teach past simple.If you have other ideas they are welcomed.Thank you Dear sylvie!!

3 Jan 2009