Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > Not sure if I should report a ws    

Not sure if I should report a ws

Ide_Bere
Mexico

Not sure if I should report a ws

Hello, I have a question about a worksheet copied. The thing is that I found a ws which looks like a complete topic of a book I teach. The thing is that some sentences are a little bit different but others are the same. Also, the exercises have the same structure, instructions even though the sentences and questions are a little bit different. So my question is, is that against the rules? I�m not sure and I don�t want to report anyone without being sure.

Thank you so much.

Bere

26 Mar 2012      

Mabdel
Morocco

Dear Bere,
I think what you �re asking about is stated clearly in the rules : Here you are:
You can use texts from other websites or books in your worksheets if you add your own exercises or activities (For example, reading comprehension questions, etc). Please don �t take texts from other ESL websites or books, it would be unfair.
Wish you a wonderful week!
Kind regards

26 Mar 2012