Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Problems in the website    

Problems in the website

victor
Spain

Problems in the website

Hi everybody,

There have been some problems in the website. I �m trying to recover it, but it �ll take a while until everything comes back to normal.
At the moment it �s possible to download docs and ppts, but not to upload.

Sorry, and thanks for your patience.

Victor

27 Mar 2012      

David Lisgo
Japan

We are teachers; we are patient.

27 Mar 2012     

maryse pey�
France

Hi dear friend,

Don �t worry : we all know that your role is not easy and we are grateful for such your patience and knowledge.

Have a very good day and many thanks again.

Plenty of hugs.

Maryse.

27 Mar 2012     

dahlia eva sue
Indonesia

I will always be patient but I uploaded the ws yesterday and supposed be downloaded today. Since there is a problem, I see there are many wss can �t be downloaded. Can I re - upload to get more points without deleting my previous ws? thanks for your hard work today

27 Mar 2012     

mariec
Spain

I�m sure everyone knows what a wonderful job you are doing, so don�t worry,

I�m really grateful for this amazing site, many, many thanks.

Hope you are having a good day!

27 Mar 2012     

Enid Stella
South Africa

Dear Victor - please don �t apologise! You do a wonderful job for us and I don �t express my appreciation often enough SO I want to say a BIG THANK YOu for ecerything you do to maintain this lovely site.
Kind regards
Enid

27 Mar 2012     

nataliaalmoines
Spain

Dear V�ctor THAAAANKS for all you have done and do for this website, we really appreciate your work and don �t worry, we �re patient and very grateful . Have a really good day

27 Mar 2012     

juliag
Japan

Thanks dear Victor for all the hard work you do behind the scenes to make things work!Clap

27 Mar 2012     

Jayho
Australia

Hi Victor

Thanks for fixing this up.

Personally, I don �t give a brass razoo about points, lost points, Ws �s not having 24 hours exposure in the new contributions and so forth.

I�m just basically extremely grateful for every day that we have this site to draw upon, for your enormous generosity in providing this wonderful site and for your neverending patience in maintaining it.

Cheers

Jayho

27 Mar 2012     

Mariethe House
France

Thank you so much , Victor, for your patience and tenacity in keeping this site working.
I don �t use it so much for teaching anymore but it allows me to communicate with the rest of the world and learn everyday!
Where else would I have known of brass razoo? Where else would I have met someone like Jayho and many others who bring smiles to my heart everyday?
Thanks again Victor!

27 Mar 2012     

GIOVANNI
Canada

Thank you Victor.  As David said, we are patient.  There is a positive outlook to no uploads because now will have an opportunity to look at some of the older worksheets.  Thanks again for giving us this wonderful website.

27 Mar 2012     

1    2    3    4    5    6    7    Next >