Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > THANK YOU VICTOR...    

THANK YOU VICTOR...

blizzard1
Denmark

THANK YOU VICTOR...

Thank you Victor for saving my day. You fixed the problem with the site and now I�m happy.

I was even able to change my avatar. I�m not into siberian dwarf hamsters. Now I�m into bichon fris� dogs. We�re going to get a bichon fris� puppy in 3 weeks. My first dog ever. I�ve always been afraid of dogs so it�s good to start with a small one.

http://puppydogweb.com/bichonfrise.htm

4 Jan 2009      

Damielle
Argentina

Woooooooooooooooooowwwwwww, it looks like my loved pet!!!! But he is a maltese dog!!!!

4 Jan 2009     

helen_vin
Ukraine

The dog is so cute...

I also have a dog, but he run away on the New Year Eve. He is afraid of fireworks... We have been looking for him for a few days already but everything in vain Cry. We are in dispair... We love him so much... He is a part of our family and it is hard to imagine our life without him... Unhappy My greatest wish now is that he comes back... But I began to loose my hope...

4 Jan 2009     

spring
Turkey

Wowwwww..I see that there are lots of Busy bees waiting to be online:)))
HUrray..
Thank you Victor...Again you did great job.We are glad to youClap..
By the way dear Tisha I love your new avatar and your private message still doesn�t
work:((( that�s why I couldn�t reply back to you  for your lovely wishes you sent yesterday.
And it is also same for your account too Sirah. I can�t send message to you either.For your information..

4 Jan 2009     

blizzard1
Denmark

I�think there were many people waiting for this site since last night DK time.
I�ll ask Victor if he can do something about my private  message.
I�m glad to hear there are so many dog lovers.
Sorry to hear about your missing dog helen. I hope you find it soon.

Damielle aren�t maltese and bichon fris� related?
Cheers.

I�m so happy the site is working. I�m an eslprintablescoholic and I admit it. I�m not ashame of it, on the contrary, I�m proud of it.

4 Jan 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

Yes, they are Tisha. That puppy looks like my "copo" when I got him. Now he is much older, he is more than 14 years old!!!

4 Jan 2009     

spring
Turkey

WE are all eslprintablescoholic I guess.

I finally have seen your dog Damielle...So cute:)))

4 Jan 2009     

GIOVANNI
Canada

[Voeux+de+Noël+Rosie.jpg]
This is a picture of one of the loves of my life.
Her name is Rosie.

4 Jan 2009