Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > NEW BLOG    

NEW BLOG

rosario
Peru

I really like it! Thanks for sharing! The topics are interesting and of course your contribution is magnifique!
Hugs
Chari

2 Apr 2012     

nofre
Germany

Thanks a lot for sharing! Nice and so useful!

3 Apr 2012     

alexcure
Poland

Thank you for sharing! Very nice, I am impressedClap

3 Apr 2012     

s.lefevre
Brazil

Great blog, thank you for sharing your work.

3 Apr 2012     

juliag
Japan

Amazing stuff dear friend,

I �m not surprised it took you so long, it all looks way beyond my limited technical skills. I love the interactive hangman and puzzle and it �s great that students and teachers all around the world will be able to make use of your super worksheets and powerpoints. Very clever how you have the ppt shown in a video by the way. I �m sure it will take up a lot of your time, but I hope the hours spent on it are many happy ones for you.

Clapon your fantastic effort and thanks SO much for telling me the answer to the picture quiz.
Hugs
Julia

3 Apr 2012     

pilarmham
Spain

Thank you so much for your warm comments of encouragement, dear friends. I �ll keep working to improve the blog and try to make it a useful tool for us and our students.
Hug

3 Apr 2012     

< Previous   1    2