Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > What happened to the home page?    

What happened to the home page?

Jayho
Australia

What happened to the home page?

Hi everyone

I can�t find the home page where we can see the latest 10 forum posts.  My homepage now seems to be my subscribed threads.

If I log out then I get the home page.

Do you have the same problem?

Cheers

Jayho

3 Apr 2012      

pilarmham
Spain

Hi Jayho,

I have just posted the same question and found out the answer. Something is not going well and the home page is at the bottom, after all your subscribed threats.

3 Apr 2012     

victor
Spain

Hi,

Your subscribed threads will appear in the main page (over the new posts) only if there are new messages.
If you mark them as read, they will dissapear from the main page, until there are new answers.

I thought it could be a good idea. What do you think?

3 Apr 2012     

pilarmham
Spain

It �s a great idea. Thank you, V�ctor!

3 Apr 2012     

Jayho
Australia

Pilarmham - we posted at the same time then I went and did something else  but now I �m back and very pleased to see that it wasn �t just me.

Victor,  I see now.  I have marked them as �read � and now all I have is the forum - yay.  Yes, now I think it is a good idea and will save time trying to see responses to one�s posts.

Thanks for improving the site - you are a star.

Cheers

Jayho

3 Apr 2012     

valentinaper
Greece

Wow! I just saw the changes! Nice work, Victor! Thanks a lot!

3 Apr 2012     

sarrah mohammed
Tunisia

It �s really wonderful !! Thank you so much Victor Clap

3 Apr 2012     

aliciapc
Uruguay

Really great , Victor !! I like it a lot !

3 Apr 2012     

Pelletrine
France

Wow: thanks a lot Victor for these lovely improvements!! seems more ergonomic .... just have to get used to right/left side changes ;o))
I think we can never tell you exactly how much you and this site ( with all it �s lovely members and content) means to everyone.... every day Hug

3 Apr 2012