Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > bookmark already downloaded worksheet and providing titles    

bookmark already downloaded worksheet and providing titles

nazahzah
Tunisia

bookmark already downloaded worksheet and providing titles

this site is as addictive as chocolate, games, drugs, facebook..................
i looked for something negative and found more than one;
first,a downloaded worksheet isn �t bookmarked and many times i downloaded some twice, losing my valuable points.
second, once downloaded the worksheets have no title; only eslprintables plus numbers
is there a way to fix this, Super Victor?

4 Apr 2012      

kodora
Greece

The answer is simple, dear nazahzah.Choose the worksheet you like,click on Download this worksheet and the document opens automatically.Save it using the name you like.You can have a specific folder for the docs you download with the name of their category e.g. flashcards
Hope this helps
Dora

4 Apr 2012     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

I usually name the worksheets myself when I download them and include the username of the author. 
E. g. Present Perfect practice by...(author �s username) It �s probably easier for the system to have worksheets saved under a numerical name. And it �s not a big deal, it doesn �t take so much effort to name the doc when you save it. Another tip for you not to spend your valuable points and avoid downloading twice is to leave a comment. This way you �ll know you �ve already downloaded the wss when you browse through:)
Sophia

4 Apr 2012     

Jayho
Australia

Why did you look for something negative?

a downloaded worksheet isn �t bookmarked - you can bookmark it on your own PC by adding it to your favourites, but this will be the link and not the actual document

many times i downloaded some twice, losing my valuable points - this is easily fixed - just upload another worksheet to gain valuable points

once downloaded the worksheets have no title; only eslprintables plus numbers - follow the suggestions to name your own document - works like a dream and allows you to choose how to name the document

Cheers

Jayho

4 Apr 2012     

Pinky Makus
Canada

Jayho....Clap

4 Apr 2012