Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > ..................................    

______
Germany

4 Jan 2009      

cheezels
New Zealand

There seems to be a bug in the system it happened to me the other day as well...
Don�t worry :-)

4 Jan 2009     

chorima
Spain

I agree with you ladybird. Have you reported it? People shouldn�t be getting points with that kind of stuff (just scanning)

4 Jan 2009     

cheezels
New Zealand

The problem with reporting scanned worksheets is that there is not an actual option to do so. You can only report a copy with the web address. For a day or two there was a different system but that has been changed back to the original way.
Maybe there needs to be an option where you can choose scanned or copied and a comment to say where it was from if it was not from a web page?

But the stolen contributions link seems to not working as it should at present. And the comment, even if you choose that category ends up on the forum and gets saved... I don�t know where...

4 Jan 2009     

fofinho
Portugal

Hello. I am fofinho and must say that some worksheets are scanned, yes, but they are all created by me!! I cut the images, I glue the images, I write the texts and so on ok? These worksheets are made with my hands!!

4 Jan 2009     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

This is a shame for me, because I am Portuguese.
This is a shame for everyone of us, Portuguese teachers, because you are cheating.
This is a shame, because you have been told about the rules, you didn�t apologize, you didn�t delete your printables.

5 Jan 2009