Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Where īs the caption competition?    

Where īs the caption competition?

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Where īs the caption competition?

At the risk of sounding like a caption competition junkie / bore, can I ask where it is? I never win, but I love a bash. Come on, let īs have one, we need a bit of fun!

5 Apr 2012      

Mariethe House
France

here is the link to the last one. Mariec forgot to choose a winner so I declare you the winner of the last caption game and it īs your turn to send a picture!!Big smile
http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=33306

I don īt think Mariec will hold a grudge against you! Just go for it!LOL

5 Apr 2012     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Ha ha, Marie, this serves me right! I did prefer jayho īs caption and I also liked ueslteacher īs, but if it falls to me to find the next caption picture... I will be up to the mark! Oh God, now I īve got to find something suitable!!! Unless... Jayho? Ueslteacher?

5 Apr 2012     

Jayho
Australia

Go for it Cunliffe - find us a great pic to īcaptionise �

5 Apr 2012     

MoodyMoody
United States

If you need ideas, go to www.cracked.com and check out their Photo/Plasty contests. They are always good for a laugh! Just don īt pick any that are too specialized. I don īt understand many of the movie or video game pictures myself. But that īs where I got the bizarre Swiss army knife picture.

5 Apr 2012     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Hi MoodyMoody, thanks for the link. I haven īt chosen a pic from there, but I did check out īhow to spice up your sexless relationship �Wink . I īve got a pic, now just have to see if I can load it. Hopefully, it īs just a question of cut and paste, otherwise I īll have to wait for my son to get out of bed to help me.

6 Apr 2012