Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Help    

Help

anapaulapereira
Portugal

Help

Hi everybody
Can somebody help me?
I �ve made 3 Ws contribuitions, but I � ve only been able to make a download a few days ago...
The 2 contributions were made during the weekend, and they appear in my printable zone.. Why can�t I download ny wss?????
Thanks,
Ana P

5 Jan 2009      

libertybelle
United States

As far as I can see, you only have one point.
Victor wrote under "What�s This?" (at the top of the messageboard)

Only registered users can get full access to downloads. After registering you have to send us one of your own printables.
Every time someone downloads one of your worksheets, you get one point, which will be added to your account.
For example, if you have 12 points, you can make 12 downloads from the site.
When you reach 30 points, you become a premium user. Premium users are allowed to download 30 of the daily recent contributions for free.

You are only allowed to send your own documents. If you send a copy taken from another website or scanned from a book, you will lose your account.

Hope this helps
L

5 Jan 2009     

anapaulapereira
Portugal

Hi, l...
I understood all of the rules, although it only appears 1 point , I� ve made 3 contribuitions... Documents that I� ve made...

5 Jan 2009     

anapaulapereira
Portugal

Thanks, ladybird...
I understood, but I don�t considered it very fair... :(

5 Jan 2009     

libertybelle
United States

Dear Ana

It�s very fair. Just think if some person (not you) wrote 2 lines and uploaded them and earned points for that! That wouldn�t be fair to the people who use a lot of time and effort making good worksheets.

This is a share-site. If you make good worksheets, people will download them and you will earn points. That�s the way the system works.
Share and share alike.

5 Jan 2009     

alien boy
Japan

Dear Ana,

Well, everyone has gone through the same thing, so it�s very fair really!

The only thing I can say is that if you have even just 1 very good worksheet uploaded then you will get points very quickly.

Do you have any worksheets you have used for teaching in the past? If you have one that was very good then make it into a word document & upload it!

Good luck!

5 Jan 2009     

chorima
Spain

Anapaulapereira, Why do you think it is not fair? RULES on this site are really clear....and besides, there are superb contributors. I know by experience that if you want to catch other people�s attention you need to be creative, hard-working,.....and be lucky too. It is a personal decission to join or not this community.

5 Jan 2009     

aftab57
United Kingdom

Hi Ana P,

I think youe questions have been answered. The only piece of advice (based on my evaluation of the worksheets) I�ll proffer is that produce really good quality 2 or 3 worksheets and I�ll assure you you�ll get hundreds of points within one day. Quality rather than Quantity is order of the day.

5 Jan 2009     

anapaulapereira
Portugal

Thanks...

5 Jan 2009