Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Searching for pen pals for my English class students :)    

Searching for pen pals for my English class students :)

bjung
Korea, South

Searching for pen pals for my English class students :)

Hello!

My name is Becky, and I �m an English teacher at Paekpong Elementary school in Yongin, South Korea.

My school is located in the countryside, and is very small in size (with less than 80 students in total).

I �ve been searching for a group of elementary school students from anywhere, who would be interested in exchanging letters with some of my 4th, 5th & 6th grade students in English.
There will be about 20~30 students from my side, and their age ranges from 9 to 12 years old. But their English skills vary from beginner �s to low-intermediate.

For most of them, it will be their first contact with children of foreign nationalities, and I know this precious opportunity will have a lasting impact on them.

If you �d be interested in initiating the pen pal program with us, please send me an e-mail to [email protected].

Thank you, and I will be looking forward to your e-mail. :)

Sincerely,

Becky

11 Apr 2012      

faithingod
Brazil

HI I �M INTERESTED. MY STUDENTS ARE PARTICIPATING IN PROJECT WHERE THEY WRITE POSTCARDS TO THE PENPALS. WE �VE ALREADY SENT TO TURKEY, ARGENTINA AND SLOVENIA. WOULD YOU LIKE TO JOIN US?

IF SO, PELASE GIVE ME YOUR ADDRESS.

MY NAME IS ANDREIA AND I TEACH AT A PRIVATE SCHOOL IN BRAZIL.

SEE YOU.

17 May 2012