Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > I am hooked    

I am hooked

fernucha
Argentina

I agree with all of you. This is totally additive. But what I enjoy most is reading not anly class material but expressions, feelings, messages full of real language coming from people all around the world. Sometimes I get moved by reading your comments and messages, like this, for example, Mar�a Jose�s message. We are people from different parts of the world, with different culture, language, customs but who share the same feelings, emotions, knowledge, creativity, and the best of all, we share the love for education, the passion for the English language. 
Thanks a lot to all of you. We should think about an international ESL meeting, shouldn�t you?
Hugs from Fernanda, from Mendoza in Argentina

13 Apr 2012     

mariajosefuster
Spain

Thanks for all the answers. I don �t know why but I glad to hear it happens to most of you. I have been worrying a bit about my necessity to download material from this page, to create nice powerpoints... and I didn �t really know if it was just my need or if it was something more common.

I imagine that people who really love their job, must love this site too, as it is so helpful!

Thank you very much for such comforting answers

Maria Jos�

13 Apr 2012     

12bprecise
Mexico

I used to get on multiple times a day too; the time spent here is so rewarding! And the quality of work here has inspired me to improve the handouts I make for my students. It helped me when the web site was having some problems. I learned to get on, quickly look through the day �s new printables, look up whatever I might need for the classes I was planning that day, glance at the forum comments (if I have extra time), and get off. I try not to allow myself to look at the day �s new printables or forum comments until I �ve gotten all my class planning done. That helps me to limit my time. It makes a great reward after grading workbooks.

13 Apr 2012     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Eslprintables is a source of joy in my life! I love to check the message board, see what people are saying and help if I can. I �ve even got into one or two fun spats!Wink Since joining, the quality of my resources has improved massively. Victor is our patron saint.

14 Apr 2012     

< Previous   1    2