Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Thanks. . .    

Thanks. . .

mauro78
Colombia

Thanks. . .

You know, my dear friends.. When I found this website (like. . . long time ago) I lked it a lot, now with all the things Victor has done, and the things he has improved for our service, this is the most amazing website for ESL teacher, believe it`s just like The Four Musketeers, ONE FOR ALL AND ALL FOR ONE, I really appreciate all the help I got as soon as I posted one messages especially thanks to nghiemvo, maayyaa, and a friend that emailed me sending me some files.
This is way we know that ESLPRINTABLES is not only a website but also a community, where teachers can help each other..

thanks a lot...

6 Jan 2009      

MissMelissa12
Peru

It is true!!

I am so addicted to this website... This website and all the teachers here inspire me to try to be a better teacher with my students and love my career even more.

Sometimes I find this website as a �� healthy creativity war ��--- which is very INERESTING for me.

Greetings for Colombia - ��the only risk is that you want to stay�� ( I love the tourism publishing on TV about Colombia)

6 Jan 2009