Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Meeting a wonderful member of ESLprintables    

Meeting a wonderful member of ESLprintables

maggiejeria
Chile

A wonderful experience. I had the opportunity to meet Anna from Brasil, and it was faboulous!

16 Apr 2012     

savvinka
Russian Federation

Ellakass,
 In what part of Israel do you live?

16 Apr 2012     

Mariethe House
France

Mena and Mabdel! You two look fantastic! I know from experience how great it is to meet ESLP members! I can feel the joy and emotion you felt as if I was there!  Well done! let us hear about more ESLP meetings!
Have a nice day all!Hug

16 Apr 2012     

stefemma
France

As Mariethe has just said, it is a wonderful experience to meet other members! I am happy for you, and it just reminds me my meeting with some other great memebers!!!Wink
Hope there �ll be more meetings in a  near future!

16 Apr 2012     

falafel
Tunisia

That �s great. I am sure that you have enjoyed your stay. You look great with Mabdel. I guessed right from the time you said someone from Morocco. Hoping to meet nice and helpful people like both of you one day. 

16 Apr 2012     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

What a great post. I feel quite emotional about it. Esl printables forever! 

16 Apr 2012     

amirasanaa
Algeria

hiii,
    All I can say dear mena is that sharing such an experience with us makes me full of hope, hope for something new and wonderful.Both of u and Mabdel are fantastic, we could love u from ur wonderful contributions and moreover from ur warm and encouraging comments, You , both , deserve to be very happy.and I am sure this meeting made of u the happiest people on earth.so congratulations, and best wishes dears.if anyone decide to visit Algeria one day, I m here.welcome

16 Apr 2012     

LUCETTA06
Italy

Wonderful experience, Clapthanks for letting us know!

16 Apr 2012     

anitarobi
Croatia

Hug

16 Apr 2012     

teresapr
Portugal

Dear friends
You look so happy!It must have been an unforgettable meeting as you both are extraordinary people!Thumbs Up
Thank you for sharing those moments with us!
Hug
Teresa

16 Apr 2012     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    Next >