Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > friendship ideas    

friendship ideas

veljaca82
Australia

friendship ideas

Hi, dear colleagues!
I have to do a project with kids on the subject of friendship but my mind is absolutely blank...Wacko If you have any ideas or if you have had a similar task sometime in the past, I would really appreciate if you shared them with me.
Thanks in advance!
Hugs from Sarajevo!Hug

16 Apr 2012      

evinches
France

Hi! How about using some of the really catchy songs from Disney movies as a base...there are a good few of them out there....
Good luck!

16 Apr 2012     

Victoria-Ladybug
Israel

You will find some ideas here:friendshipHug

16 Apr 2012     

evinches
France

I �ve just posted a version of a WS I used a while back with a short text about My Best Friend. It deals with to be, to have and CAN. It �s an easy way to work on some basic grammar. All the best!

16 Apr 2012     

Mariethe House
France

I did a minibook on "how well do you know your best friend?" here it is .Hope it�s  useful:Smile

http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=501825#thetop

16 Apr 2012     

m.mona
Egypt

just a suggestion make each group of friends write a story ,a poem or draw a picture about what their friend love or a day in their friend live

16 Apr 2012     

MarionG
Netherlands

which age/ability?
I had my 6th graders write acrostic poems for each other (I provided them with an extensive list of positive adjectives) It worked wonderfully and the kids were very touched by them when they got the poems on their name.

16 Apr 2012