Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > An example for test item specificaton about English as a second language    

An example for test item specificaton about English as a second language

akvillina
Iran

An example for test item specificaton about English as a second language

Hello every one
I do not know how to say ..how to start...sorrily I dont have acssess to any library today.I search the internet but didnt found any sample about english language tests.They were just about mathematic.I need it today  as soon as possible. i couldnt fine any use full examples.albate  i found an article but it need to pay money to see it completely.Embarrassed
would you mind please send me an example about test item specification?It should be about tests of English language .
Thanks in advance
Excuse my poor English

25 Apr 2012      

akvillina
Iran

Language Testing And Assessment: An Advanced Resource Book

By Glenn Fulcher, Fred Davidson

Also if you have this book please send me a copy of its 53 and 54 pages.please dont blame me i have the book but these two pages are white there are no writing on them.Bad copy just this.
thanks alot

25 Apr 2012     

miss K.
Ukraine

Try englishbanana.com  I think there was an English placement test. if that �s what you �re asking about. Placement test is a test that helps to see student �s level of English. 

25 Apr 2012     

luisapinto
Portugal

Try learn-english-network.org there you �ll find many exercises and the answers for your doubts.

25 Apr 2012     

akvillina
Iran

thanks 

26 Apr 2012