Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Online Teaching Job Via Skype    

Online Teaching Job Via Skype

elfelena
Russian Federation

Online Teaching Job Via Skype

Hi! Happy New Year to everyone! I�m so glad to be with you!
1. We�re looking for English teachers who are interested in giving 45 minutes lessons via Skype and check student�s homework by email.
 We need teachers for the following courses: Conversational English, English for Travelling, Business English and IELTS, TOEFL preparation.

If you�re interested in it, please send me your CVs and smiling photos of good quality to the email elfelena(at)gmail.com
 english skype lessons

7 Jan 2009      

libertybelle
United States

I don�t mean to be rude - but 10 dollars an hour?
AFter 4 years of teacher�s college and a study loan that
has to be paid off - this has got to be  joke.

An hour is an hour of someones time.
Plus correction of written material?

That�s my opinion.

L

7 Jan 2009     

elfelena
Russian Federation

native speakers will receive 15-17$ per 45 minutes.
You don�t go anywhere sit at home and talk by Skype.
I offer it only for those who are satisfied with payment.

7 Jan 2009     

libertybelle
United States

I understand that - but my point here is that we teachers all around the world are:

Thumbs Downunderpaid
Thumbs Downunder appreciated
Thumbs Downare not respected enough
Broken Hearthave overtaken the "upbringing" of many kids, because their parents don�t have time.
Clapwork our butts off
Cryget criticized
Confusedgo to endless meetings
Wackouse weekends to correct materials
Thumbs Uptry to bring out the best in our students
Disapproveare overlooked and ignored
Thumbs Uphave the future of the world in our grasp
and much, much more.

Like I wrote yesterday - when are politicians going to wake up and see that a future with educated people helps stop crime, brings a better quality of life to everyone, gives people the chance to do what they are good at?

I�m not criticizing you personally, I�m criticizing the system.  No engineer or doctor would work for the pay, and neither should teachers.

7 Jan 2009     

alien boy
Japan

Nice offer - especially for those who want to gain a little experience with one of the latest/biggest trends in new education approaches.!

I hope you get some good applicants.

Good luck Smile (& I do mean it)
ab

7 Jan 2009     

eng789
Israel

I agree with Liberty,  they treat us like over-qualified babysitters and that�s how the system pays us.

I love the parents that say, " I can�t seem to understand Joey,  he doesn�t talk to me and won�t listen to me and fights with his sisters all the time.   Maybe you can talk to him."

I feel like saying-  for the amount I get paid am I also supposed to be a physcolgist ????
Hey lady, I raised my kids you raise yours.

This has nothing to do with the job offer.  I�m sure there are places where $10 is considered good money.     I�m just blowing off steam at the system.

7 Jan 2009     

alien boy
Japan

eng789, you would not want to be a teacher in the Japanese system. You are responsible for the students 24/7. Parents will even call you at home if you are the student�s home room teacher... & forget about holidays - you�re always at work...

8 Jan 2009