Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > So, is there anyone still on holidays?    

So, is there anyone still on holidays?

alien boy
Japan

So, is there anyone still on holidays?

Hi everyone!

Thought it�s time to start a more social thread.

Is anyone here still on holidays?

I�m back to school tomorrow (8th January) here in Saitama. The school year finishes in mid March, so I�ve only got a couple of months to go.

I hope you�re all having a wonderful New Year.

ab

7 Jan 2009      

Zora
Canada

Today is also my last day of "holidays", or should I say my students� holidays. I�ve had to work much of the festive season and honestly, I can�t wait to get back to my regular routine... I work WAY too much during holidays. I don�t know if it�s a compliment that my kids want to come during Christmas to English classes, or if it�s just that they are bored and have nothing better to do... *sighs* ... whichever one it is though, I am really tired and so glad it�s over... sad to think that way about Christmas, my favorite holiday...

But anyhow, LOVE the cartoon alien boy! LOL

7 Jan 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

I�m on holidays. I have to be back on February 16th. So , at present, I�m......

... for instance!!!

7 Jan 2009     

alien boy
Japan

I�m sure it�s because they love you Zora Smile

Now. if I were home in Australia I�d still have 2-3 weeks to go...

Lucky you, damielle. Make the most of your holidays!

Cheers,
ab

7 Jan 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

Yes, I�m lucky, thanks. But... have you noticed the last picture???Cry . I�m a teacher, you know. So I have to spend November and December checking tests, and doing school paper work so everything at home is delayed. And I HAVE TO DO IT NOW!!! , but I don�t feel like doing it!!!!!CryCryCry

BTW, I have to go back to my household chores.

7 Jan 2009     

Zora
Canada

That�s so very nice of you alien boy Smile ... I�m sure that they probably do enjoy my classes to some extent, since they�d probably not come if that were the case... (mother behind them with a big stick, or not!  Tongue ) ...  Although, I�d easily change Damielle right now for some of her chores and homework for a couple of her days off!! LOL

7 Jan 2009     

Neda
Argentina

I�m on holidays......
I�m trying to do the same as Damielle, but I can�t.....
I have a one-year-old son. And HE is driving me maddddddd.
I only have one or two hours for me to sit and surf the net. Some days I simply can�t....

7 Jan 2009     

fletsch
Canada

Hi there:

I am actually just beginning my holidays now.  I am off until February 23rd (Wink).  Gotta love teaching at  University in China.  Take care everyone - I am heading to Cambodia...

Fletsch

7 Jan 2009