Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > VOTED BEST EMAIL OF THE YEAR !!!!!    

VOTED BEST EMAIL OF THE YEAR !!!!!

Nebal
Lebanon

VOTED BEST EMAIL OF THE YEAR !!!!!

Hello dear friends,
 Sorry guys, I couldn�t upload all the images coz it takes a lot of time and the connection is too slow.

Thank u Damielle. I wasn�t lazy and really tried.
Thanks for ur help!!

Big kisses,
Nebal

7 Jan 2009      

Nebal
Lebanon

Sorry, but the pictures don�t appear!!!
What is the problem???
Nebal

7 Jan 2009     

cgato
Portugal

I�ve also received that e-mail! It really makes us think about what is important in life.

I can�t see the pictures either....Maybe you have to save them and them upload them!But I really don�t know!

A big hug!

7 Jan 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

Nebal has just pasted the pictures and surely is trying hard to upload them. Are you Nebal? Wink

As she has only pasted the pictures, they don�t appear on the forum. To make them visible, she needs to save the pictures first (because they are taken from a ppt) in her computer and then upload them.

7 Jan 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

Nebal is answering to my private mail giving her some instructions to help her. . Finally, I just joked saying "don�t be lazy, you can do it" but  I didn�t know that her connection was slow.I understand that she has to upload many pictures and if the connection is slow, it�ll take her years. Anyways, thanks Nebal for trying to share that "moving" document with us.

7 Jan 2009     

dennismychina
China

Hi Nebal.
Sorry to be a party pooper but I think maybe it�s just as well that the pics didn�t come out.

Lucky, privileged, fortunate, advantaged, blessed these are all words that we can use to describe most of our situations. However I don�t think that we need to be made aware of the plights, difficulties, desperate predicaments or situations less fortunate people are in, on this site.

I�m sure that most of us are only to aware of a lot of what�s happening around us or around the world and if not, possible it�s for a good reason. So with all due respect please will you keep the pictures off this site?

7 Jan 2009