Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > No point, but there my worksheets are downloaded!    

No point, but there my worksheets are downloaded!

koko chanel
Tunisia

No point, but there my worksheets are downloaded!

I sent a printable and there were 14 downloads but I didn �t get any point!!!21 points is my score and it is still the same!!!! I had the same problem last time and I sent you an e-mail. After I got my points. Will I have to tell you each time to give me my points?

8 May 2012      

cunliffe
United Kingdom

You have to wait till the next day.

8 May 2012     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

First of all, this is not a very nice tone you �ve taken. No need to shout (all those exclamation marks) 
Secondly, you need to be patient and read the rules more carefully or else visit the FAQs before posting. In the rules you �ll read:
If you send a printable or a powerpoint, it will be published the next day. Whenever someone downloads your worksheet, you �ll get one point, although you �ll have to wait two days to receive those points.

So, let �s do simple math: 14+7+0=21 (which you �ve got) and other ws is still in today �s contributions which means the points it gets will be attributed to you tomorrow.

Sophia

8 May 2012     

koko chanel
Tunisia

I �m not taking any tone, but I �m surprised by the time it takes, that �s all! thanks for your clear explanations. Those exclamation marks are for impatience! I have to be patient, ok !I guess I �m so impatient because I found so many great works. 

8 May 2012