Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > ONLINE exercises & rules    

ONLINE exercises & rules

Anna P
Brazil

ONLINE exercises & rules

Are OEs included in this rule?

Before you send your document or powerpoint, please read the rules:
  • Your contributions must be 100% in English language.

Yesterday there were 2 OEs written in English and Portuguese and one of them has been accepted.
Everyday we see, at the moderators � page, dozens of contributions written in other languages - and they are removed because they are against the rules.  What about OEs?  What do you think?

9 May 2012      

ascincoquinas
Portugal

Hello Anna!

Actually i have already seen OE in many different languages. I thought they would be removed but then realised they were accepted. So I am as puzzled as you....Wacko

9 May 2012     

Anna P
Brazil

A worksheet can be reported and removed for several reasons: copy from the web,
from other printables, if they are repeated, empty or corrupted, if they have copyrighted cliparts, if they are not 100% in English...  but OEs only have these 3 restrictions.

Report this worksheet if you think it should be removed!

Top of Form

It is a copy. I �ve seen the original here:

It is not an ESL resource.

The file is empty or corrupted.

Bottom of Form

It is written "worksheet" but it �s under the OEs.

By the way, take some time and check OEs everyday!  Make it a habit. This way only good quality exercises will be accepted. Today, for example, we have very good OEs with just a couple of comments. How many people have seen and evaluated them?  We don�t need to use points to check them.
Thanks!

9 May 2012     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Actually, there are many OE that don �t follow the rules. Well done, Ana,you have just brought to discussion a problem that we can solve... or not. My opinion, rules are not that clear. The page where we leave a comment doesn �t allow us to report properly.

I have never raised this problem cause I have never been able to make an OE ( despite the browser, I have never managed to send it, and I gave up). Thanks for pointing it,

Lindas

9 May 2012     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Hi, it is impossible to report OEs because I always get an error message. I usually send a PM to Victor who is the only one who can remove them. And yes, there are a lot of OEs that don �t follow the rules.

9 May 2012     

LILIAAMALIA
Greece

Hi everybody,

What I do, is when I �m at the evaluation page,  I vote it as "having mistakes".

10 May 2012