Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > distorted workwheets! help!    

distorted workwheets! help!

Mariethe House
France

distorted workwheets! help!

Mariethe House
France

Hi everybody!
Still not very up to it with technology!
i have downloaded 2 new ws , one on wales and the other one on telling the age etc... and they all look very funny when I see them in the preview. The pictures are not in the right place, the borders are doubled etc.....I have downloaded the one on "age" and it�s alright but the other one isn�t!
CAN YOU HELP??? I use open office and not Word..... Maybe this is the reason!
Thank you very much for answering!!!  

7 Jan 2009      Edit post     Remove post

7 Jan 2009      

Damielle
Argentina

Although it is a little distorted, it looks very well!!!I�ll download it tonight. I don�t have Open Office, so I can�t help you.

7 Jan 2009     

Mietz
Germany

I have OpenOffice and love it, but I had the same problems as you which is one of the main reasons, why I�m not doing too well uploading things. Usually the worksheets don�t appear as they should here, so I got myself and old version of Word to convert my worksheets. The problem is - that takes time... :-( I can give you some tips though, if you resort to doing that. Just pm me.

7 Jan 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

Now I rember that whe I learnt to use Open Office, I was told to  save the Open
Office file in Word format. If I�m not mistaken, when you select "save as" you have to choose "word format" , but I�m afraid that you have to see what charcteristics of the document are compatible if not you�ll miss something.  

7 Jan 2009